Wednesday 31 January 2018

Goals for 504

One thing to take forward from 503:

  • Stay on track and in the right mindset
One way to push me out of my comfort zone:
  • Work more digitally (even if it's just making positives for print
One thing I want to accomplish by May:
  • To be more professional and aware of where I sit in the world of contemporary illustration

By the end of this module I hope to have become more professional in my practice by working to my full potential and challenging myself a lot more than I have done in the past. Throughout this module I am going to work hard to achieve my aims by experimenting with new techniques during both development and finalised work, which is something I could have done more of in 503. I would like to work more digitally, even when creating positives for prints as it is something I haven’t done much of before so it me set me some new challenges that to overcome. Editorial illustration is something I would like to see how my work would be applied to a magazine or newspaper. In May, I would like to be in a comfortable position within my own practice and be more aware of where I sit in contemporary illustration. I hope to work on my time management as well as work ethic throughout this module and push myself to the limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment