Tuesday 13 November 2018

Reflection and First Self Portrait (7x7 image)


The proposal I made towards the start of the module isn’t well suited to the work I am currently creating although I have forgotten to document the changes to my ideas (classic me). The proposal focuses more towards listening to other people’s conversations but this has changed drastically because I’m too awkward to do it.

The suggestions for what happens next have been that I continue looking at American Psycho and possibly look at more content in the book. This is something I am planning on taking throughout the majority of the module. It has also been recommended by a peer that I possibly look at other books once I have drained American Psycho and it comes to a halt. My initial intentions were to look at a number of books (mostly focusing on the horror genre).

A peer recommended that I look at the ‘Me Too’ movement for the BICeBE brief which I have been considering doing for a while but keep putting it off because it involves making a GIF. I need to consider how women are empowered and would rather focus on the positive changes of the movement rather than the negative aspects.

Upon reflection as a whole I need to get moving with the women’s empowerment brief and possibly find someone to help with the animation aspects (possibly a collab). I also need to consider a home for the horror characters that I have currently created and how these ideas will develop).



No comments:

Post a Comment