Monday 30 January 2017

3D Craft and Lens

Task

  • Imagine yourself as a mutant with a specific superpower/mutation
  • It can be something you like or dislike, a power you have always dreamed of having or just an idea that sounds fun or interesting
  • Produce a 3D illustration of the mutant using craft, human figure, object and photography
  • Think out the idea and draw it out before creating the final image 
  • Consider how prop, costume, object, puppet and location can all help generate the illusion
  • The camera quality and lighting will contribute to the idea

I'd love to be able to chill and sit on my cat's back all day whilst he walks around so why not make a mini version of myself relaxing with him?
This is the first time I have used my Posca pens making me a little bit nervous and unambitious when creating the final piece. 
I should have practiced using them more before in my sketchbook. 
Did I think about the composition of the image enough?
I think the composition of the photograph is well done as both me and Sox are on the line with the rule of thirds. However, I could have used a higher quality camera with better lighting as Sox is quite dark so you can't see him in as much detail.


No comments:

Post a Comment