Friday 1 March 2019

Changing how I work with POSCA pens

I've recently changed how I draw pieces with posca to look more textured. Basically it's just 'bad' colouring in but I've noticed my work can look a little flat sometimes. 

I want to be able to transfer this digitally to clean it up slightly which I plan on doing next week (or the week after because of Mass Art). 

ALSO in my tutorial it was mentioned that maybe I go back to my old screen printing ways and create the layers using kodatrace instead of doing it digitally. To speed it up slightly, I'm going to colour a big block of acetate with chinagraph and print it to create the texture that I could transfer on photoshop to give it that 'screen print' aesthetic. 

I'm going to use chinagraph layers to create this piece (either as a physical screenprint or a digital design).

No comments:

Post a Comment