Friday 8 March 2019

Mass Art Collaboration

I honestly didn't think I'd enjoy this brief at first or that the people I worked with wouldn't like my work. But reflecting on the week I have realised how much this brief has helped me develop confidence when working with others (especially when they've never seen your work before). It has helped me gain experience when working with designers from a different course (and country). This opportunity has allowed me to use my work and express my ideas in a new environment with completely different style of work. 

Working to such a fast deadline with a group forced me to work as efficiently as I could to meet the deadline. This is something I need to do more with my own projects except the team is me. The problems we overcame were the different appearance that both illustrators had, one being more detailed and me being more naive. However, the idea of the Otley Run Board Game allowed us to work with a drunk and sober narrative. 

I also produced some of the illustrations for the cards which involved pros (move forward spaces), cons (move back spaces) and neutrals (stay in place) to go alongside the text done by the graphic designers of the group. 

Mock up of presentation - still need to gain access to the final 







No comments:

Post a Comment