Wednesday 26 October 2016

Articulate Squares

Space

Given a word to keep secret and draw out as many possible outcomes related to that word in small gridded squares. My word 'space' turned out to be pretty simple to create a large number of outcomes. Then people look at them unaware of the word and think of what it could be.


I didn't like the use of the pen that I began with as it made the line quality too wobbly and unclear what the drawing was.

It has been a challenge to draw in such a small frame with ideas that can be made more complex although it became easier as I continued to draw the small space related objects.

I tried to think of different outcomes that were more related to personal space rather than the universe but it proved difficult to make the response in the small area.




No comments:

Post a Comment