Wednesday 23 November 2016

Self Portrait

Brief 

  • Make a collage portrait of yourself using shape and texture.
  • Head and shoulders (not the shampoo)
  • Use ink, acrylic, pens, pencil and other mark making materials

Outcome


I enjoyed creating the textures using separate pieces of paper and cutting them into shapes to produce the final outcome.
However, I wish I had used another colour along with green to create the response to make it suit my personality more.
Pink and blue could have possibly gone quite well as those are my current hair colours which I am most recognised for.
If I was to make this piece again I would use more variations of mark making for my skin tone as well as hair.
Could the piece be improved by having a more simplistic approach making it look less like the real me?


No comments:

Post a Comment